Submit CASPA April or May after graduation?

Hello!

I am a senior at Bucknell and am taking Physiology and Microbiology this semester. Should I fill out the CASPA application in April and send it in ASAP just to get the ball rolling and then send updated transcripts after I graduate in May, or should I just wait to submit the CASPA until May when I can have my degree/final transcript included? I don't want to make things overly complicated for the programs I'm applying to but I also don't want to be a month behind.

The schools I have asked have told me to submit in April and then send the updated transcript directly to the school but I am hesitant to apply that to all the schools. Has anyone else been in the same situation?

BTW,

My gpa now is a 3.69 cum in Neuroscience. My science GPA is above a 3.5, not totally sure offhand what it is.

My GRE score was a 322 combined with 5.0 AW. I have about 800 hours of DPE as a Patient Care Assistant.

Thank you!!

Send it all in May. CASPA doesn't do its first mailing until early/mid June anyway and I think it saves you and the programs the headache to do it all at once. I waited until the end of May because I had one pre-req in the spring and I had no problems whatsoever. It was almost overnight that they verified it and several weeks before they sent the first mailing.

Archived