DEA Renewal from overseas?? NEED HELP

Hi

I am trying to renew my DEA license from Dublin Ireland.

The DEA website DOJ website will not open for me, I tried to email the help desk but it came back,

does anyone have an email or contact for them

or

have you had this problem and how did you solve it ??

Thank you

:=D:

Ok well for anyone who checks this out later,

NO the DEA website is not availible outside the United States

I called this number 800-882-9539.

I was told that They also will NOT mail anything outside of America, but they will send it to an american address,

So my items are being sent to my mother in Texas.

I hope this helps the next person who may have this problem, I also spoke to them re price (731) per license, and if you move states you just send them new info , should not have to pay a second 731

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not working in Ireland, I live in Dublin and no PA's in ROI, just North Ireland / UK. I am looking at working Locums in the Untied States. Then come home here. I start ( I hope) in July, I will live here 7mo per year with my husband. I would love a local job, but I also welcome the idea of seeing America again.

I am not working in Ireland, I live in Dublin and no PA's in ROI, just North Ireland / UK. I am looking at working Locums in the Untied States. Then come home here. I start ( I hope) in July, I will live here 7mo per year with my husband. I would love a local job, but I also welcome the idea of seeing America again.

Archived