Accepted!!

Hello everyone I just wanted to start a thread for those who were accepted into the program. I would love to get to know my classmates better!

A little about myself: I am a 22 year old female from California. I am finishing up my bachelors degree at CSUF, while working part time as a nurse assistant. I am excited to attend school in Philadelphia, it will be a huge change for me and I am very excited to get started. If anyone has any advice for me or is looking into housing options, please let me know. :)

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

36 year old female from the northeast corner of MD with a 13 year old.  I'm planning to commute on SEPTA every day- I hoping that's not too crazy, but I have a lot of factors making it challenging to uproot.  I'm so excited: I would be happy to start the program next week or next month rather than having to wait. 

• 1 month later...

Hello All!

I was accepted to USciences program on Monday and am very excited about moving forward! :) A little about myself - I am 24 and from Lancaster PA - I now actually live in Philadelphia (not far from USciences ironically) - this area is absolutely wonderful! I work at University of Pennsylvania/VA Hospital currently getting clinical experience and taking classes. 

alexandrak - if you have any questions about the area/relocating don't hesitate to ask!

(Since I just created an account hopefully I remember to check this! haha)

heidibeck83 - are you by chance the girl whom I met at MANY open houses throughout the summer?! If so ... How ironic that we both end up going to USciences!!!!! :-)

Can't wait to start meeting everyone and begin this process! 

~Emily

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

My name is Evan Taxin. I interviewed on November 7th, and was accepted back on November 21st. Let's see, a little about myself, I'm 23, hometown is Broomall, PA (Philly suburbs), did my undergrad at Towson, and currently finishing up my master's in Surgical Assisting at Eastern Virginia Med School. Excited to meet you all in August at orientation. I think we should get a Facebook page together so we can start connecting with classmates, and those of us who are from/living in the area can help out the rest who may be looking to relocate & potentially meeting with each other before classes begin!

Congrats everyone who got in. Excited to meet you all so soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

My name is Alex (female) and am 21 years old. I just got accepted too and so excited to meet everyone! I am in my last semester at Saint Joseph's University so I'm definitely familiar with the Philadelphia area. I was looking at apartments near Clark Park which would be pretty ideal for anyone who needs help finding a place. Congrats everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hello guys. I wanted to take a second to introduce myself. Currently living in Iowa. I work in the ER as a Support Tech. Looking forward to the opportunities of attending U Sciences in Philadelphia. I did my undergrad at a small private institution. Bio/Chem major. Inorganic chemistry research background.

Can someone please provide me with recommendations on housing near the university? The housing reviews are so inconsistent.

I noticed that someone mentioned a class facebook page. What do I search under?

Dom 

Archived