Potential Anchorage Class #5 Updates, Comments and ACCEPTANCE NOTICES!

I thought I heard they may potentially let some people know in the first few days but that they also have a few more interviews in SEA on the 15th so they may wait for several after that.... I am nervous as well. But really there is nothing more to do but trust we did the best we could in the interview, all of the applicants are awesome, talented people who all deserve to get in and all we can do is wait... It doesn't make it easier though!

Congratulations to those who got the call today! Good luck to those who are still waiting... it took about 24 hours after the first calls went out for me to get mine... and during that 24 hours I went through every stage of grieving and probably gave myself several ulcers... Remember - until you get a rejection letter there's still hope! And even if you get a rejection letter - they love reapplicants!

To those getting the calls - the current Yakima class offered us some advice that has been invaluable in bouncing ideas... start a facebook page for your class :)

Good luck to everyone. I got the call today!! Kansas phone number right after I landed! Hang in there- I'm sure it will take more than a few days to finalize the classes across all 5 sites. Best of luck! Props to the Anchorage folks in my interviews- I thought you both were great.Steve

Archived