Anchorage Jan 5 Interview- Get together?

I agree everyone did great! Hope to see you all in Seattle! There were a lot of very phenomenal people at the interview Saturday and I feel very lucky to have had the chance to be there and meet everyone! The class of 2015 in going to be an exceptional class and I really hope that I have the chance to be a part of it! This waiting game is killing me!

I have a question to pass the time until the lucky individuals of Anchorage class # 5 receive invitations. I know many people didn't finish the reading and comprehension test administered during the interview secondary to the length of time v number of questions. Did each of you complete it? Do you think it was better to leave unanswered questions vs guessing on the last of the questions because you ran out of time? I'm wondering because I heard many people discussing this situation after the examination.

I didn't interview for Alaska but I was fortunate enough to interview in Tacoma yesterday : ) .......Many, many (if not most) didn't finish the reading comprehension portion of the exam. I don't think that it is that big of a deal, I think that they were just looking to be sure that there was a general understanding and comprehension level. Well......that is what I keep telling myself anyway : )

Brittany- My name is Kate I interviewed in Tacoma yesterday same thing EVERYONE was amazing! It makes me feel a little better you shared that this waiting is killing you! I feel the same way. I have been processing my answers and have tried several days to let it go. I spoke with a candidate that interviewed in Yakima and got accepted- she warned me we would go through every emotion until we did find out. I hope that makes you feel a little better that it is normal, it made me feel a little better. I feel like I am going to have ulcers by the end of this.- Kate

Archived