Being in a relationship in PA school

Hello,

I don't know if this question has been asked somewhere before but I was wondering how some of you may have maintained personal relationships while in the PA program. I am well aware of how grueling the program is and am wondering how people have managed to stay close to their significant other, especially if one is attending a school far from their home base. Are there any success stories out there? I'm going to PA school to better myself and my future (c/o 2015!!) but I still wonder if there will be an 'us' when it is all said and done. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

More than a couple of threads on this very topic in these forums. Keep reading, you will find the answer that you want to read, no matter which way you want it to go. Meaning, you will find some great success stories and some total failures. Which of those you want to latch onto as your personal goal is a subjective situation.

The status of your relationship at the end of school is highly dependent on your status at the start of school.

Archived