Meet and greet before the December 14th Interview Conference? :)

Hey everyone! So just wanted to start a thread for those interviewing in Seattle on the 14th...it seems like it's been extremely helpful for past interview groups to meet up before the big day just to calm nerves...I would love to do the same and meet up for an early dinner on Thursday, the 13th. Anyone interested?!? :)

Tracie H: Congrats on your interview! Any word on whether you're in? :)

emma: Sounds great! So far, only one other person is interested in meeting up. She gets in around 8pm on Thursday. What time would you be able to meet up? And any preferences as far as food? There's plenty of places around University Way.

ToppDog: My email said it's for the Seattle site. However, a current MEDEX student that had an interview in Seattle last December was offered a spot in the Spokane site. I would be more than happy to be offered a spot at either tho! :)

Tracie: Congrats!!!

Kate: This is the 1st time interviewing w/ MEDEX for me. Good luck w/ your interview! I work at the hospital up the hill from UW-T...kinda wish it was a master's site...but congrats to you! It's exciting to know Tacoma will be involved in the MEDEX program...you might be in the 1st class :)

Brian: You are more than welcome to come! So far, it's just me and another girl, who I believe messaged you? She's coming in to Seattle at 8pm, so we decided to meet at 830 at Pho Thy Thy (4129 University Way Northeast, Seattle, WA 98105). If more people show up and pho doesn't sound appetizing, there's plenty of places we can walk to on the ave. But on a cold, rainy, Seattle night, pho always makes me feel better :) Hope you can make it!!!

*Anyone else that would like to join us, feel free to message me and I can give you my cell # so you can get a hold of me if you have any questions/need directions/etc.*

Thanks Lyn! I am very excited as well. I know I am not in your interview group but would you guys mind if I joined you on Thursday night? This is the first of the 4 schools I have heard from and would love to get your input! Does anyone know if there is a written portion?

Kate, there is NOT a written portion. Just interviews with people who are pretty relaxed; they definitely aren't looking to trip you up or trick you. :)

Just a last minute push to see if anyone else would like to meet up before our big day Friday!!! We are meeting tomorrow night at 830pm at Pho Thy Thy (4129 University Way Northeast, Seattle, WA 98105). So far, there are 5 people looking to come...please feel free to show up tho! Message me if you have any questions...see you soon!!! :)

Got back from Vegas today (had a 6am flight Saturday-talk about a perfectly planned weekend getaway!)...tried not to think about the interview all weekend...was kinda successful...lol...just wanted to thank everyone that came out Thursday night for pho! It was definitely nice to see familiar faces on Friday! It was amazing to be in the same room with such accomplished future-PA's!!! It's out of our hands now, so good luck everyone!!! Hope I can call you my fellow classmates soon...and thanks everyone on the forum for all your thoughts. Good luck with all your endeavors as well :)

Archived