***27NOV Interviews***

Congrats! I've been meaning to post here but have been so busy. How/when did you hear back? My name is David and I was in group C.

Congrats delistarz! :D I'm Angela, I was in your group! Sadly, I didn't hear anything back yet :(

Hey guys! Hang in there!!! I think snail mail is still in store for you! Everyone on the 27th I met was an all star candiate! I believe she did state they would issue phone calls, however, I received an email; I believe an exception due to my location over seas. It can take (no joke) 4-6 weeks to receive regular mail here, and there's no way they were going to call an international #. lol

I hope we get to start classes together soon!!

Ps Hiii delistarz!!! How's Germany treatin ya?

I received my acceptance letter this evening. I am glad to be going to Touro California. Congrats to you delistarz! Hope to see you soon. To the others, keep the hope alive. Don't give up.

Cheers!

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you two!

I got my letter today! I'M IN. Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard back yet. If someone starts a facebook group let me know (via direct message) I'm DONE with this forum (not in a bad way!). Time to plan my next few months!

Look forward to meeting everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived