***27NOV Interviews***

@ delistarz : I'm curious to know when you received the "All required materials for your Joint MSPAS/MPH applicant file have been received and your file is now complete and eligible for committee review" e-mail. How long after that confirmation e-mail did it take for them to contact you about your interview invite?

@ delistarz : I'm curious to know when you received the "All required materials for your Joint MSPAS/MPH applicant file have been received and your file is now complete and eligible for committee review" e-mail. How long after that confirmation e-mail did it take for them to contact you about your interview invite?

I received that email on 20AUG, the same day I submitted my supplemental application and was invited for an interview 21SEP. So about a month after that email.

Hope that helps!

Hey everyone glad to meet you! Ill be interviewing on the 27th as well and I'm so excited! I'm from NJ and had a chance to visit the school last week and fell in love! Can't wait to officially meet you all next Tuesday and I'm soo nervous cuz this is my absolute top choice! Good luck everyone and keep in touch!

Sorry this is last minute...

For anyone interviewing tomorrow the weather has been crappy. Mornings are foggy and around 65F? (It's cold, but I'm from SoCal so my standards are skewed). By afternoon it'll warm up and the sun should be out... hopefully. The Campus Tour has some hills and stairs to climb- be aware of that. BRING AN UMBRELLA. It might rain. It's the Bay Area of California... it always "might rain".

I'm not sure of the interview format this year but last year it was a pretty full morning/afternoon. We were told a few times that THE INTERVIEW IS NOT OVER UNTIL YOU LEAVE CAMPUS! Be yourself! Make an impression and some potential new friends. You'll be broken into small groups of 4-5 after the morning rituals, which includes a free breakfast (yay), and do a variety of activities including a personal interview with a staff member from each program (PA/MPH). The breakfast is fruit and pastries with coffee and juice.

Also, be sure to look over Touro's Mission Statement. That's really the only question you can get "wrong" during the interviews. Everything else is more character assessment than testing for specific answers. If I wake up early enough I'll come join you for free breakfast and coffee. :-)

I think I ended up taking your slot for the interview, your name was still on the agenda sheet. Not sure if I got in, but really hoping I did! Thanks and good luck to you!!

I cancelled my interview for this day so I hope another candidate got that slot and hopefully accepted. Good luck all!

Woop Woop...got in :)

Congrats! I've been meaning to post here but have been so busy. How/when did you hear back? My name is David and I was in group C.

Hey David, So I called the admissions office today and Naisha said that they sent out the mail yesterday so we should be receiving it in the mail soon!

Hi Angela. Thanks for letting me know! I've been checking my phone like a new born this whole week and will focus on my mail box now. GOOD LUCK!

Didn't she say we get a phone call if accepted?? Maybe I'm mistaken?

Hi snazanin. You are correct. From what I remember, Grace should we should get a phone call and letter. Good luck everyone I hope we will all be class mates!

Guest jtrost1

I interviewed Oct 23, I thought accepted students were going to get a phone call as well, but I found out by snail mail. So keep checking those mailboxes!! Good Luck :)

Archived