• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here. got an email saying that my admissions decision was ready, and I was convinced that it was going to be a "thanks but no thanks" letter. It would have been more fun to find out with a phone call, but I'll take it--an acceptance in any form is much better than the alternative.

glgkbh--haven't figured anything about housing yet other than that it's going to be expensive. how about you?

I have been looking just to get a feel. I think I want to stay in VA and take the train in. I will not be taking a car due to parking issue there.

I figure I will mostly be in class or studying so dont need one right off. I don't think I can afford to live alone prices are extremely high.

• 3 weeks later...

We should be hearing back early next week with our official decision letters :). I called the admissions office and got my decision over the phone since I had a deadline in responding to another program. Super stoked to say I'll be joining the incoming Class of 2015 :=D:. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Good luck to those still waiting!

Archived