Howard University 2023-2024

They do. Hopefully you get something soon 

1 minute ago, jaypaez said:

i still haven’t received anything so assuming i didn’t get in 😕 if you were waitlisted do they tell you your spot? congrats btw to whoever was accepted!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, habakkuk2v3 said:

How many of y’all got accepted but going somewhere else, I’m trying to see how the waitlist movement will look like lol. 

Tbh they haven’t given us the chance to formally accept or decline. We should be getting our official acceptance letter tomorrow so maybe there people will start to decline and then the waitlist will see movement. Did anyone here get accepted? All I’m seeing here is waitlists

2 hours ago, FuturePA12244 said:

Did anyone who god accepted receive an official letter yet? They stated 48 hours. I get so nervous lol

I did not receive the official letter yet. It's weird because at the end of the interview they said we would receive our acceptances via CASPA as well as the mail but in the acceptance email it says ''email within 48 hours''. Hopefully we get them tomorrow.