Howard University 2023-2024

16 minutes ago, prinsassPA said:

Did anyone get the email with the details of the interview? I went back and read the confirmation of the interview offer and they mentioned we should be getting details from them no later than the Tuesday of our interview date. However I haven't received anything and it's Tuesday afternoon.

I have not; I was worried about the same thing lol. I started to freak and rechecked my interview date confirmation. However, they recently had spring break from March 2nd to 11th I think; so maybe they are still acclimating.  

4 hours ago, FuturePA12244 said:

I have not; I was worried about the same thing lol. I started to freak and rechecked my interview date confirmation. However, they recently had spring break from March 2nd to 11th I think; so maybe they are still acclimating.  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who double checked my interview confirmation LOL. Hopefully they send it before Friday. 

20 hours ago, prinsassPA said:

Did anyone get the email with the details of the interview? I went back and read the confirmation of the interview offer and they mentioned we should be getting details from them no later than the Tuesday of our interview date. However I haven't received anything and it's Tuesday afternoon.

The general itinerary for the interview day is as follows:

7:45 a.m. - Arrival/Check-in

8:00 a.m. – Welcome

8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Handwritten, writing assessment

9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Candidate interviews and roundtable sessions

or 

The general itinerary for the interview day is as follows:

12:15 p.m. - Arrival/Check-in 

12:30 p.m. – Welcome

1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Handwritten, writing assessment 

1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Candidate interviews and roundtable sessions

for later interviews ! thank youuuu!!!