Howard University 2023-2024

1 hour ago, Ppat7373 said:

Congrats you guys! When did you all apply? 

I literally applied in January, a few days before the deadline! I got the interview email today, still shocked and can't believe they got back to us so quick.

Edited by prinsassPA

3 hours ago, AHOM19 said:

Hi! Does anyone know if it matters which interview day we sign up for? Do February interviewers hear back before March interviewers or does everyone hear back at the same time? 

I think that’s something only the director would be able to answer but idk if that’s a good question to ask lol. I say just go with what works best for you and your schedule!

1 hour ago, jaypaez said:

Interview was fine, faulty and current students were all nice. The essay was also okay, 25 mins to respond to a simple prompt

That's good to know, hope you felt encouraged after! Was the interview panel one on one with faculty or in a group format? And did you have an opportunity to ask questions during the round table discussion?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tbailey3 said:

That's good to know, hope you felt encouraged after! Was the interview panel one on one with faculty or in a group format? And did you have an opportunity to ask questions during the round table discussion?

Interview was both, you’ll get an email the week of with more information about the day’s itinerary. We had opportunities to ask questions throughout the entire day

• Like 1

This isn’t really a question sorry to the forum. I just interviewed at Howard this past weekend and my hair tie somehow broke literally as soon I walked in the door. My hair was half up half down before so my hair looked crazy. Anyways, I was in the bathroom trying to figure out what to do with my hair and I met another interviewer in the bathroom who was sweet enough to lend me a hair tie. I was such a nervous wreck I can’t remember her name. Anyways thank you so much for saving me I hope your interview went great and you get accepted! Thank you for being so kind!!

• Like 4

On 2/19/2024 at 4:35 PM, cjpaaa said:

This isn’t really a question sorry to the forum. I just interviewed at Howard this past weekend and my hair tie somehow broke literally as soon I walked in the door. My hair was half up half down before so my hair looked crazy. Anyways, I was in the bathroom trying to figure out what to do with my hair and I met another interviewer in the bathroom who was sweet enough to lend me a hair tie. I was such a nervous wreck I can’t remember her name. Anyways thank you so much for saving me I hope your interview went great and you get accepted! Thank you for being so kind!!

Omg this was so shocking to realize this was about me! You are so welcome!! You looked amazing and I’m sure you killed the interview. I hope you enjoyed your interview experience and get accepted 🙂 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone get the email with the details of the interview? I went back and read the confirmation of the interview offer and they mentioned we should be getting details from them no later than the Tuesday of our interview date. However I haven't received anything and it's Tuesday afternoon.