2023-2024 Application Cycle

The interview is a traditional format, you will be interviewed by the program director, and some of the admission committee folk - all nice and don't put you on the spot. There's also a short writing thing before I think they give you 15 minutes for the prompt. I found it very easygoing and everyone to be super hospitable. It's what made me choose Kean after all.

-PA Class of 2026.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PennyPringle said:

The interview is a traditional format, you will be interviewed by the program director, and some of the admission committee folk - all nice and don't put you on the spot. There's also a short writing thing before I think they give you 15 minutes for the prompt. I found it very easygoing and everyone to be super hospitable. It's what made me choose Kean after all.

-PA Class of 2026.

Congratulations!!!! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PennyPringle said:

-PA Class of 2026.

Thank you so much!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, paris7 said:

Does anyone know when Kean starts pulling from the waitlist? I'm not sure how it works! 

No idea! I am also curious too. I am waitlisted and just assumed that meant when they’re finished looking at all the applications, if they had seats left over then they’d look at the waitlists. I could be wrong? If anyone else knows, please share!

1 minute ago, Sf295 said:

I know!! I’m trying to be optimistic but I have a feeling they’ll be full. 

Even so, it is still very possible that maybe someone might drop out of the cohort if they get accepted to other schools that they may be waiting on; so even if it’s 1 or 2 seats, someone from the waitlist is moving. It’s so stressful lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...