2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2023 at 11:07 PM, primordial said:

No idea when they'll start interviewing or if they've already started. I wonder if anyone else has heard back already or have their interview dates planned. 

According to the thread last year, they should have started sending invites by now. No one has mentioned anything here so I'm wondering if they actually have

Just now, starry89 said:

On their website it says review of applications will begin following each deadline, but then in another page it also says they begin reviewing applications shortly after caspa opens. I emailed them to ask due to the contradiction but they didn't really answer my question lol

How exactly did they answer it, if you don't mind me asking? I'd very much like to know, as there is a lot of confusion; I was sure someone would have received some sort of word back before Thanksgiving as they did last cycle. When you look at the dates in comparison to the old posts it really does seem like they're taking their time; waiting has made me anxious lol

2 minutes ago, primordial said:

How exactly did they answer it, if you don't mind me asking? I'd very much like to know, as there is a lot of confusion; I was sure someone would have received some sort of word back before Thanksgiving as they did last cycle. When you look at the dates in comparison to the old posts it really does seem like they're taking their time; waiting has made me anxious lol

This is what they said:

"Please be advised that the deadline for this program is January 15th meaning they won't release decision letters until after the due date. 

In the meantime continue to check your inbox and spam folder for updates. "

In previous threads people got their decisions shortly after the interview. So I'm not sure how they're doing it this year if this is true. I just want to know if they have started sending invites

1 minute ago, paris7 said:

I saw last year they did an essay along with the interview! if you remember/dont mind letting me know if you get one that would be awesome 🙂

I saw that too. From what I gathered, it seems the prompt will be different for everyone. If there is a prompt, I’ll let you know. Come prepared always regardless and expect the unexpected!

• 2 weeks later...