SCUHS: 2023-2024 CASPA Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 2:24 PM, sofpa said:

wow im not even sure if i should apply anymore lol wondering if its too late now

I was in their information session in July and they said they had already received 1000+ applications at that point. Do what you will with that information. I still applied even after hearing that.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, prePAmama said:

Wow didn’t know they were rolling. Last year, I applied 01/07 and got invited to interview 01/16. Does anyone know if it’s too late to apply? I applied today. Lol

For those interviewed already, how many students were being interviewed with you? 

I spoke with Trina during the PA conference in Anaheim, and they are having three sessions of interviews: Summer, Fall, and spring. Since there is still a spring interview session, I do not think it is too late to apply. There are also only 21 students that are in the FB group.

There were four total students in my interview group.