SCUHS: 2023-2024 CASPA Cycle

• 4 weeks later...

Hello can someone please explain to me how this school calculates the core science prerequisite gpa? I thought it just included Chem (8 units), microbiology, physiology and anatomy for this. I just received an email from the school saying I didn’t meet the gpa but I am very confused since it should be quite above the minimum required. Thank you in advanced

Edited by BLUEGREEN24

5 hours ago, TiffanyC said:

I just accepted an interview from here, requesting a later July or August interview date since I’m out of the country. 
I am curious if anyone is familiar with the interview style they use? 

How did you go about requesting a later date? I will be out of the country as well and am hoping I don’t get one scheduled while I’m there 🤞🏼

12 hours ago, TiffanyC said:

I just accepted an interview from here, requesting a later July or August interview date since I’m out of the country. 
I am curious if anyone is familiar with the interview style they use? 

Hey!

I interviewed last year with them! They give you a zoom link that you enter 30 minutes before your actual interview time. They play an orientation video for 30 minutes then you get separated into different rooms with two faculty members to interview you. Interview took an hour and a half for me from what I remember

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snowy131 said:

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing how the interview process went for you? How long did your interview take?

It was very comfortable, it was a 2 on 1 format, with primarily ethical and situational based questions. Took about an hour total including the information session prior to being separated into the zoom rooms with the interviewers. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JRC808 said:

It was very comfortable, it was a 2 on 1 format, with primarily ethical and situational based questions. Took about an hour total including the information session prior to being separated into the zoom rooms with the interviewers. 

Thank you for sharing! 😃

Hey everyone! I am a second time applicant to this program. I interviewed last year and was placed on the wait list which I am still currently on. However, I decided I would go ahead and proceed with submitting my application for this cycle. Good luck everyone. To those that have already interviewed and been accepted, congratulations!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Alishanicole said:

Hey everyone! I am a second time applicant to this program. I interviewed last year and was placed on the wait list which I am still currently on. However, I decided I would go ahead and proceed with submitting my application for this cycle. Good luck everyone. To those that have already interviewed and been accepted, congratulations!

I am also on the waiting list for this year actually, but I didn't want to risk of not getting pull off the waiting list so I applied again for next cycle. I got accepted for next cycle, so I don't think it's a bad idea to re-apply just in case. 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RMprePAmama said:

I am also on the waiting list for this year actually, but I didn't want to risk of not getting pull off the waiting list so I applied again for next cycle. I got accepted for next cycle, so I don't think it's a bad idea to re-apply just in case. 🙂 

That's awesome that you were accepted! Congratulations. Was the interview process the same as last year?

• Like 1