2023-2024 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, PaigeMD said:

Do you know how many people have been accepted so far? Still on the waitlist wanting to know the chances of still getting in!

I joined a class of 2026 group chat and the numbers are somewhat skewed because of the Alderson Broaddus PA Program transfer students. I think that I remember you from our group interview and you did great job! Don't lose hope; you're a strong applicant and I believe there are still seats open. Plus, people are likely to give up their spots as the start date gets closer. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2023 at 2:50 PM, CCP97 said:

I joined a class of 2026 group chat and the numbers are somewhat skewed because of the Alderson Broaddus PA Program transfer students. I think that I remember you from our group interview and you did great job! Don't lose hope; you're a strong applicant and I believe there are still seats open. Plus, people are likely to give up their spots as the start date gets closer. 

Thanks, I appreciate it! I am keeping my hopes up!

The students from AB have been added on top of the UC cohort of 33 so I am almost positive UC will still accept the 33 original spots they said they would and the program will continue with ~46 students total. The school is also bringing in another professor to maintain a low student-to-faculty ratio I believe.

They did say the waitlist often moves up until the last week of the year. Stay Positive!

On 11/3/2023 at 9:50 AM, CCP97 said:

Hey! Could you add me to the group chat??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...