2023-2024 Application Cycle

On 9/15/2023 at 8:05 AM, stemgirl22 said:

I have an upcoming interview. can anyone explain the interview process so I know what to expect? and certain things they ask? literally any tips would be helpful lol

there are a lot of different sections! I think obviously be yourself but they also put you in a lot of scenarios to see how you react to things - they are all on a little time crunch but take your time and think through your answers before you start talking! When is your interview?

20 hours ago, PaigeMD said:

there are a lot of different sections! I think obviously be yourself but they also put you in a lot of scenarios to see how you react to things - they are all on a little time crunch but take your time and think through your answers before you start talking! When is your interview?

thank you! I interviewed yesterday, now just anxiously waiting. are you still on the waitlist? when did you interview?

On 9/20/2023 at 8:06 AM, stemgirl22 said:

thank you! I interviewed yesterday, now just anxiously waiting. are you still on the waitlist? when did you interview?

Yes, I am on the waitlist yes - I interviewed on September 5th, so I hope to get pulled and accepted! I know during my interview they said they had two more interview days and that the waitlist would be looked at after each interview. They let me know that I was waitlisted on the 13th so I only had to wait about a week after! Wishing you luck 🙂 

17 minutes ago, PaigeMD said:

Yes, I am on the waitlist yes - I interviewed on September 5th, so I hope to get pulled and accepted! I know during my interview they said they had two more interview days and that the waitlist would be looked at after each interview. They let me know that I was waitlisted on the 13th so I only had to wait about a week after! Wishing you luck 🙂 

Hopefully it’s only a week to find out for me too! Where else did you apply? Maybe will be classmates somewhere 🙂

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 11:06 AM, stemgirl22 said:

Hopefully it’s only a week to find out for me too! Where else did you apply? Maybe will be classmates somewhere 🙂

I applied at ATSU in Arizona and California, the University of North Dakota, Des Moines University (Iowa), the University of North Texas, the University of Texas medical branch, Southern California University of Health Sciences, Charleston Southern University (SC), and Wake Forest University (NC)! I was rejected from ATSU Arizona and Southern California but I have not heard back from anyone else yet!

On 9/22/2023 at 2:54 PM, PaigeMD said:

I applied at ATSU in Arizona and California, the University of North Dakota, Des Moines University (Iowa), the University of North Texas, the University of Texas medical branch, Southern California University of Health Sciences, Charleston Southern University (SC), and Wake Forest University (NC)! I was rejected from ATSU Arizona and Southern California but I have not heard back from anyone else yet!

I still havent heard back from my interview (8 days now) Maybe we will be classmates at UC?!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, stilesr28 said:

I originally got accepted but am taking a seat at another program, so there will be at least one seat opening this week! Best of luck to anyone on the waitlist, I got taken off the waitlist for my program of choice so stay optimistic!

That’s awesome, congratulations!

if you don’t mind my asking, where have you chosen to attend?

On 10/15/2023 at 1:20 PM, MandM said:

That’s awesome, congratulations!

if you don’t mind my asking, where have you chosen to attend?

I actually live in Indianapolis currently, so I was between IU Indy and a smaller school called Franklin College a little south of Indy (where I was accepted to and have since confirmed my attendance).

Best of luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1