2023-2024 Cycle

4 hours ago, wannabePA0827 said:

lol same here. Trying not to cry. Also, I feel like so so so many people have gotten waitlisted for this program that it doesn't even make sense. 

I def cried lol. I felt really good about it. I’m guessing maybe there really were just a few seats left. Super bummed and I’m nervous about if getting off the waitlist is even possible 

4 hours ago, arj97 said:

I def cried lol. I felt really good about it. I’m guessing maybe there really were just a few seats left. Super bummed and I’m nervous about if getting off the waitlist is even possible 

I was also in that interview group. I wonder if I'd recognize you haha. We can both be sad together. I literally thought I did so well. I asked about the waitlist spot but they said they aren't allowed to tell you 😭

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 10:48 AM, ckn97 said:

Just wondering.. How many people here did get an interview recently for April 5? I am wanting to see if it is worth it to attend this interview, due to the fact that they it most likely be for the Waitlist?

All interviews for this date will be for the waitlist. They confirmed this at the 2/15 session

15 hours ago, arj97 said:

All interviews for this date will be for the waitlist. They confirmed this at the 2/15 session

Yeah. I know that, lol. I was just seeing who all did get it, to see if it’s worth attending to. 

11 minutes ago, ckn97 said:

Yeah. I know that, lol. I was just seeing who all did get it, to see if it’s worth attending to. 

Unless you have been accepted somewhere else, it is worth attending. Not going gives you zero chances of getting accepted. Even if it’s for the waitlist, at least going gives you some chance.

If you have been accepted elsewhere, why bother going?

• 3 weeks later...