2023-2024 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I received an invite for the 11/3 interview. I’m a little confused how this works since they don’t have accreditation yet. Will they be notifying acceptances before the June 2024 accreditation date? Or do they have to wait until then? Also does anyone know how promising it is applying/interviewing w a developing program? Last question lol how big is their class size? 

On 10/5/2023 at 7:18 AM, applicant99999 said:

Hi I received an invite for the 11/3 interview. I’m a little confused how this works since they don’t have accreditation yet. Will they be notifying acceptances before the June 2024 accreditation date? Or do they have to wait until then? Also does anyone know how promising it is applying/interviewing w a developing program? Last question lol how big is their class size? 

They are moving forward with their admissions process assuming they will receive accreditation. If they don’t get accredited the program won’t start.

When it comes to “how promising,” there are pros and cons just like with any program. To me, because they are not going to start unless they receive accreditation, it means that they will inly start if they demonstrate they have everything a program needs to graduate students successfully.

Class size for them is approved at 36 but they stated they won’t matriculate more than 30, and will try to keep it under 30.

8 hours ago, 68Whereisthewhiskey said:

They are moving forward with their admissions process assuming they will receive accreditation. If they don’t get accredited the program won’t start.

When it comes to “how promising,” there are pros and cons just like with any program. To me, because they are not going to start unless they receive accreditation, it means that they will inly start if they demonstrate they have everything a program needs to graduate students successfully.

Class size for them is approved at 36 but they stated they won’t matriculate more than 30, and will try to keep it under 30.

Thank you so much! Do you know if they’re accepting people post interview or their waiting until accreditation? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 9:22 AM, SoonPA24 said:

I also received an acceptance last night, super excited!!! Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear, and for those who will be interviewing 11/3 🙌🏻

My interview is on the 3rd! How long did it take to hear that you got accepted? I know that you have to go through background checks, drug testing, and immunizations as well if you get accepted, did they put a timeline on that as well?

4 hours ago, futurePA0711 said:

Did they mention anything else about accreditation during the last interview group. During my interview they talked about how they have an on campus walkthrough with ARC in February.  I'm just super nervous with the recent Pfeiffer and CSUMB news I just want things to go well for LR, they seem like such a good program especially the professors are sooo nice!

I believe tomorrow is when they submit their application for accreditation!