2023-2024 Williamburg

On 6/6/2023 at 3:05 PM, DragonZ said:

I thought I should get this started. Just received interview on June 16th. I wish you all the best! If you have any wisdom to ace the interview drop it down.

Wow, they're sending out invites really early! When did you submit your application if you don't mind me asking?

did you have trouble with the interview sign up link? I got the interview email a few minutes ago, but when I click it it says " no upcoming dates available"

On 6/6/2023 at 6:05 PM, DragonZ said:

I thought I should get this started. Just received interview on June 16th. I wish you all the best! If you have any wisdom to ace the interview drop it down.

For those asking for the format of interview, this is the response I got from adcom "We are not allowed to send out any details regarding the interview outside of the fact that there will be different portions of the interview that you will be moved through. I hope this helps!" 

1 hour ago, Ppat7373 said:

I just received an interview invite but when I went to sign up, it said all the spots were filled... do they open up more or?

Hey! Congratulations! According to their website, they will  interview: June 16, July 14, August 11, and September 8, and a tentative retainer on October 6. However, I would advise you to email them and if the spots will be open for next months if you can sign up for July. All the best!

On 7/6/2023 at 10:47 PM, mafmtz said:

WHOOO! Congrats, that's awesome! My interview is on the 14th of this month, and I'm very nervous. Any helpful tips?

Thanks! Sorry for late reply. Congrats for your interview. But, don't stress out. It will be alright, just be yourself. Try to show not to tell only. You can connect your answers to how it impacted and shaped you with an example. Have a good breakfast and do your best and that's all you can do at the end of the day. 

On 6/29/2023 at 6:33 PM, TrashyPanda said:

I just received an interview invite for 8/11! I wanted to be scheduled for 7/14 but the spot filled up quickly. Either way, I am beyond excited! Submitted and verified 5/24.

When did you submit your supplemental application? Also did you originally get invited to a July interview but it filled up before you could accept?

Edited by UCPAPROGRAM

On 7/16/2023 at 3:43 PM, UCPAPROGRAM said:

When did you submit your supplemental application? Also did you originally get invited to a July interview but it filled up before you could accept?

I submitted my CASPA on 6/27 and my supplemental on 6/29. No actually, I was given 2 optional interview dates. I tried to click on the July option but it quickly filled up.