2023-2024 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, TheEmpress said:

From my understanding, you must be on interview hold to receive an interview because they choose interviewees from the interview hold pool. For others who have interviewed, were you all on interview hold before receiving your interview invite?

I was on interview hold before receiving an interview. Speaking to others during the interview they were also on interview hold before getting an interview invite. 

On 10/6/2023 at 7:20 AM, Scalepuppy said:

Just got a email yesterday that I was invited to the October interview session!! Submitted my application mid-July, been on interview-hold from beginning of August until now. Wish me luck !!

Me too! I did not think I would make it off the waitlist, so it was a nice surprise. Good luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PNWPA2023 said:

I applied a week before the deadline and am out of state.. just got an interview for Dec. Likely will be declining due to acceptances at my top two schools!

I also applied later and just got an invite for an interview. I got accepted to a couple schools, but I wanna try and interview here. 

For people who already interviewed, was it an intimidating environment? How did y'all's interviews go? 

I wonder how many spots are still left here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...