PLNU 2023-2024 Cycle

11 minutes ago, paegystudent234564 said:

I interviewed in August and have not heard back. Is anyone else on the same boat? Should I lose hope?

No don't lose hope, you can get an acceptance call anytime between now and next august realistically. I only know of about seven people who have been accepted to the program so far. That means there's plenty of seats.

On 10/5/2023 at 1:13 PM, paegystudent234564 said:

I interviewed in August and have not heard back. Is anyone else on the same boat? Should I lose hope?

I am in the same boat! Although I interviewed the 27th.

At the end of the interview, they said we should know if we have gotten on the waitlist by January.

They also noted the waitlist moves very fast, if I remember correctly. So, If you get on, there is a fair chance you might get a seat!

Worth mentioning that they increased their class size to 34 last year instead of 30 🙂 Best of luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 2:16 AM, kauaigirl626 said:

I am in the same boat! Although I interviewed the 27th.

At the end of the interview, they said we should know if we have gotten on the waitlist by January.

They also noted the waitlist moves very fast, if I remember correctly. So, If you get on, there is a fair chance you might get a seat!

Worth mentioning that they increased their class size to 34 last year instead of 30 🙂 Best of luck!

Hi! As a current PLNU PA student, I can attest to this! several people got in off of the waitlist all the way up until the first 2 weeks of classes. I got in 2 days before the program started, so stay positive and prepared if you are waitlisted 🙂 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2023 at 5:47 PM, JRC808 said:

Hi! As a current PLNU PA student, I can attest to this! several people got in off of the waitlist all the way up until the first 2 weeks of classes. I got in 2 days before the program started, so stay positive and prepared if you are waitlisted 🙂 

Are you saying you have been accepted from the last cycle? 2022? I remember you applied to PLNU this year, also. 

• Confused 1

On 10/21/2023 at 9:26 PM, 86zzgg said:

Are you saying you have been accepted from the last cycle? 2022? I remember you applied to PLNU this year, also. 

Yes. I accepted my seat for 2026 from this cycle and then was offered a seat from the waitlist (from last cycle) 2 days before the program started for the class of 2025. 

Edited by JRC808

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello those accepted to PLNU, Im applying this cycle to UCSD. I thought I would reach out here as well as both are San Diego. I've lived in San Diego for 10 + years and hoping this cycle provides good news at UCSD PA program. My roommates (Navy ) will be getting out and room is opening up July 1. 2B2Bath. Please private msg me if interested