PLNU 2023-2024 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, 86zzgg said:

Yay. I got my invitation as well. Also, a virtual interview on 8/18. I have a question. How do I confirm my interview? Do I reply to the email?Ā 

I got the invite for the 18 as well šŸ™‚Ā it says ā€œplease let us know if you are able to attendā€ so Iā€™ll be replying to that email to let them know Iā€™ll be there.Ā 

On 7/7/2023 at 4:43 PM, PACINPROGRESS said:

for the supplemental application, is it just a fee?? or do they ask essay questions to get to know you? Do they ask for a cv/resume?

There was a fee, or fee waiver if you qualify, and a few supplemental short essays specific to attending PLNU. No resume required.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TheothePug said:

For those invited to interviews are you out of state or? Worried cuz Iā€™m out of state, applied 5/11, and havenā€™t received anything šŸ˜žĀ  Also says pending program review not recievedĀ 

Hi! I applied 5/5, verified 5/8 and haven't been notified of anything either šŸ˜ž My supplemental app also has that same red X with the pending program review not received.

On 7/18/2023 at 10:19 AM, TheothePug said:

For those invited to interviews are you out of state or? Worried cuz Iā€™m out of state, applied 5/11, and havenā€™t received anything šŸ˜žĀ  Also says pending program review not recievedĀ 

I live in-state and in San Diego where it is located. But I know last year when I interviewed there were out of state applicants interviewing. They also did another round of interviews later after the first set in August.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, CantwaittobeaPA34 said:

How did everyoneā€™s interview go? Ā My nerves got the best of me at times and the waiting game is sometimes difficult. Ā Also good luck to everyone, I know you are all well qualified šŸ™‚Ā 

Were you at the interview this morning? Do you know when we will get the notice?Ā