PLNU 2023-2024 Cycle

On 7/29/2023 at 2:08 PM, prepastudent09 said:

Hello everyone! I am an out of state student and have now received an interview invite. This is my timeline: 

Submitted to CASPA: 06/05/2023

CASPA approval: 06/15/2023

Interview Invite: 07/06

Interview date: 08/17

Call and Email Acceptance!!! : 08/21

Call and Email Acceptance!!! : 08/21, about 3 hours ago:))

Edited by prepastudent09
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lexyo said:

Hello, I interviewed on the 17th and was accepted. I also connected with someone who had interviewed on the 18th and was accepted. Would love to connect with others. 

Also, I had seen someone mention that the Casper is required and I would like to clarify that it is not this cycle 🙂

That's awesome, congratulations! Was this school your top choice or do you have other pending interviews?

26 minutes ago, ZV1989 said:

That's awesome, congratulations! Was this school your top choice or do you have other pending interviews?

Thank you! I have had other interviews, but by far this one is my top choice. I align with them best. Also, I have wanted to live in SD my whole life - this is the perfect opportunity. 

Edited by Lexyo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Weewoo42 said:

Thank you! When did you apply? And do you mind sharing your stats? 

Thank you. I think I applied around mid to late June. I'm a non-traditional student So I have eight years of experience in the army as a medic which amounts to a lot of PCE. I think my GPA for my first degree was a 3.87 and my current degree which is cumulative is 3.84. So I finish a second degree this fall. I also have a few publications and a lot of research under my belt so it's kind of hard to convey exactly what I thought made me stand out.

I am having so much trouble finding out information for their interview. I know it is virtual, but does anyone know if it is an MMI, a group interview, panel, or an open/closed file? I have exhausted everything on the website and PA forum and have found nothing, am I missing a resource? HELP

Edited by kauaigirl626
punctuation