Medical Terminology Course

I’m looking for an online Medical Terminology Course that’s regionally accredited that CASPA will accept for PA school applications. Neither of the previous colleges I attended offered this course, and a lot of people I’ve spoken with suggested to take this course online. However, I don’t wan’t to waste time/money taking a course that will not be accepted by CASP or PA programs. Please if anyone has any helpful information please reach out!! 

Portage has a Medical Terminology course that’s pretty good. It’s got some applied info (like writing and interpreting chart notes, labeling anatomy diagrams) so it’s not as boring as just memorizing and writing in terms. Always confirm it will work with the schools you’re interested in but I took 90% of my prereqs with them and every school I applied to accepted them as valid.

• Haha 1