application 23-24 cycle

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2023 at 8:12 PM, tas1011 said:

Hello! has anyone submitted the application for 23-24 cycle yet? and already hear back from the school?

Hi! I applied early May, and in late May, I received an email verifying that my application was received. It stated that interviews will begin in November 2023.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, I was in the previous class and ended up dropping out due to failing. I take responsibility for my part, though I believe the program did have policies and curriculum in place to purposefully weed students out. I just wanted to drop in to share my experience to prospective students and to really emphasize for you to do your research before committing to this school; Look through the posted data statistics they have on their website. I believe they have their first ARC accred. review coming up, maybe wait for that before deciding

I believe the class ended up having a 25% attrition rate, which is not good. Granted, this is a newer program, though their policies and curriculum were not polished in my opinion. I felt there was not much support given to students and their preference is to drop you, rather then helping students succeed. The anatomy and lab were not structured well to support learning. Please pick a school that will support their students. Perhaps they have improved since, but please do yourself a favor and ask them alot of questions and receive truthful answers before accepting a spot here, and talk to some of the current students on their experience in the program.

I really recommend going to a more established program or one with a better track record- it is your time and money - 

Edited by pa557
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MPH01 said:

I had 2 one-on-one interviews, a group activity, writing assignment, then a tour. Good luck!

Thank you so much! Would you say the interview was low stress in regards to the questions asked? I am just wondering if its the typical interview questions why SEU, why PA ect.... Because I have been thrown off in the past with an interview question asking if I would prescribe a certain medication to a patient..

On 3/31/2024 at 9:41 PM, catyuuu00 said:

hey, when did you apply and when did you receive an interview? 

I applied on March 16th and was invited for an interview on the 20th. I'm still waiting to hear back. Hopefully tomorrow. 

• 2 weeks later...

I applied last July. I was interviewed on 1/29 and accepted on 2/1. 

My interview experience was the same as MPH01:

On 3/20/2024 at 11:17 AM, MPH01 said:

I had 2 one-on-one interviews, a group activity, writing assignment, then a tour. Good luck!