2023 - 2024 APPLICATION CYCLE

1 hour ago, MPHtoPA2023 said:

I haven’t submitted my supplemental yet, but I am doing so before EOD! Do y’all think it’s too late omg. CASPA submitted and verified same day in June (6/4), verified/confirmed by CU on 6/5, CASPer received 6/7… 

They won’t have looked at your CASPA/scores etc. until you submit your supplemental, per their website. However, it can’t hurt to try!!  It sounds like people are still getting interview invites, including people who have very recently submitted, so I’d shoot your shot. Absolutely can’t hurt to try! 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 7:47 PM, pediatricaspirations said:

Anybody who has already interviewed, did they let you know how fast they turn decisions around? And are they rolling with admit decisions?

I don’t think they’ve started interviews yet, but they have a page on their website about the interview process. Sounds like rolling admissions starting in September.

1 minute ago, MPHtoPA2023 said:

Weird question, but the instructions on the supplemental essays give character counts of 3200 and 1600 characters for the autobiographical and stressful experience essays, respectively; however, the count at the bottom seems way off. Do any of y'all have that same problem? 

I vaguely remember seeing something like that. But I just made sure it fit the parameters before I submitted it. I used 1391 characters with spaces for the stressful question and 2918 characters with spaces for the autobiography. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, prepakh said:

For those of you that have interviewed/are interviewing, are you planning on attending the Diversity Mixer? I'm trying to plan my arrival times and am wondering if applicants have gone or are planning on going. 

I am! It sounds like a nice, casual way to meet other applicants and learn about DEIA at CU. I have no idea what I'm going to wear yet, but the dress code said casual.

5 minutes ago, prepakh said:

Congrats to all those who were accepted! I'm interviewing in a few weeks; how did the interview go for those of you who interviewed? Was it a pretty standard interview format/did you feel well prepared? 

it was super chill! there really wasnt anything to prepare for - they just want to get to know you as a person. I tripped up a few times and got pretty nervous but they just wanted to really get to know you. it was a standard interview with nothing crazy, but it was just super welcoming and enjoyable. hope this answers your question 🙂

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone who received an interview! I am wondering what your timeline was like, specifically the time period from the date you applied to the date you received an interview invite? I applied pretty late in the cycle and have been notified that the program received all parts of my application. Now i am in the waiting game and trying to be patient. 

• 2 weeks later...