Austin College - Denison, TX

On 7/3/2023 at 3:14 PM, Onedayapa11 said:

I received one at the beginning of June, and I am an out of state applicant (Minnesota)! Scheduled for July 27

Congrats! I was told at the information session that July interviews were reserved for current Austin College students. August was supposed to be the earliest interviews, so they must not have had many current students apply. Good luck!

On 7/10/2023 at 11:20 AM, BreannaC said:

The name suggests it's in Austin, TX, but it's not! Austin College is located in Sherman, TX and is a private liberal arts and sciences college, so that probably explains the tuition difference!

Yes I did get mixed up at first, but what I mean is the private colleges in Austin are about 100k, "Austin College" is around 120k, it is a really big difference 🤒

22 hours ago, Onedayapa11 said:

The itenerary I received for the July 27 interview starts at their health campus in Denison (Tour/Interview/Lunch) and then a tour at the Sherman campus!

Thank you so much for the information! So good to know while I plan my travel plans out for next month’s interview! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 10:51 AM, Onedayapa11 said:

The itenerary I received for the July 27 interview starts at their health campus in Denison (Tour/Interview/Lunch) and then a tour at the Sherman campus!

I wanted to ask you how your interview went?  Did they tell you when you’d hear back 😊 so excited for you!! 

On 7/28/2023 at 12:19 PM, Mw0117 said:

I wanted to ask you how your interview went?  Did they tell you when you’d hear back 😊 so excited for you!! 

It went well thank you!! It was two one-on-one interviews with one of them being more similar to MMI questions. They said we find out in 3-4 weeks! Good luck with your interview!!

22 hours ago, Onedayapa11 said:

It went well thank you!! It was two one-on-one interviews with one of them being more similar to MMI questions. They said we find out in 3-4 weeks! Good luck with your interview!!

Yay I am glad to hear it! Thank you for the information! Best of luck to you!!😊 thank you!! 

• 4 weeks later...