2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, prePAboop said:

does anyone who’s interviewed have any insight to the interview day? like did it feel pretty relaxed or? and do interviews happen every wednesday? i see the availability on the scheduler change often. currently im scheduled to interview 11/15. please wish me luck🥺

Congratulations I wish you well on your interview! When did you apply if you don’t mind me asking? 

I had an interview on 10/25. I applied 10/02 so it was a quick turnover for me. At my interview they did not seem overly enthused when talking to me and I felt like I was gonna get waitlisted if anything and not accepted. Everyone I know that got accepted heard back that day or 1-2 days later. They told me and a few others 3 or so weeks, so im assuming a waitlist or rejection. has someone been offered a spot on the waitlist and has this happened to you? Feeling super discouraged because I really really liked this school! 😞 

On 11/9/2023 at 3:53 PM, ninaprepa said:

I just applied today and hopefully it's not too late, considering it's rolling admissions. But it seems like they're still reviewing and potentially sending out interview invites? Does anyone have any inside information?

From what I saw when my interview was sent out in October, they have open interviews all the way till January and potentially February. I bet they still are sending invites because new slots open and close  every day for these interviews. Likely by the end of the cycle though their program will be full, they started to accept students in July and only have a cohort of 54 or so students! 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:11 PM, Alby1234566 said:

I had an interview on 10/25. I applied 10/02 so it was a quick turnover for me. At my interview they did not seem overly enthused when talking to me and I felt like I was gonna get waitlisted if anything and not accepted. Everyone I know that got accepted heard back that day or 1-2 days later. They told me and a few others 3 or so weeks, so im assuming a waitlist or rejection. has someone been offered a spot on the waitlist and has this happened to you? Feeling super discouraged because I really really liked this school! 😞 

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the interview day set up like? do you just talk with one person or? and are the questions pretty standard? 

dont give up hope yet! you never know!

8 hours ago, prePAboop said:

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the interview day set up like? do you just talk with one person or? and are the questions pretty standard? 

dont give up hope yet! you never know!

The interview day is very casual! You go in a room with half of the group (let’s say out of 15, you’re with 7) and they take you to do a group presentation about the program.  That last about an hour. After they grab each person one by one to do the individual interview with faculty. Very quick, casual, and basic questions (at least for me. Some were asked scenarios. I had traditional questions.) afterwards we waited to go back to the big group, then had a little meeting with an advisor. This was casual as well they asked me like 2 questions then went over your app if anything missing.  Afterwards, we did a campus tour with students and had a little lunch with the students. This was great because we got to speak to students and gain insight into the program! Was a great day overall! 

Hi, everyone! I applied to Salus at the beginning of July and was offered an interview at the end of August for November 1st.  Just found out 11/30 that I was placed on the standby list 😕  Anyone have any insight into the chances of getting off the standby list?  Seems like the cohort filled up quickly with the larger than usual number of applicants.  Any tips or information is greatly appreciated!