2023-2024 Application Cycle

Congrats to everyone that applied and got accepted. I can only assume that you all were part of the 3+2 program.

I applied in May and, per their website, have above average stats. The only communication I've had so far was an acknowledgment email. Does anyone have any idea when interviews may start for those not involved in the University's undergrad program?

3 hours ago, FuturePASAlex said:

Congrats to everyone that applied and got accepted. I can only assume that you all were part of the 3+2 program.

I applied in May and, per their website, have above average stats. The only communication I've had so far was an acknowledgment email. Does anyone have any idea when interviews may start for those not involved in the University's undergrad program?

I wasn’t a part of the 3+2 program and applied just this Monday with acknowledgement on Tuesday. Just got my interview invite today for 9/13.

4 hours ago, FuturePASAlex said:

I was not a part of a 3+2 program in association with Salus and it didn't seem like anyone else at the interview was either

Edited by futurepa1813

19 hours ago, futurepa1813 said:

I was not a part of a 3+2 program in association with Salus and it didn't seem like anyone else at the interview was either

3+2 undergrads and Alumni get first slots on all openings. They are—always—interviewed first at all universities. General First round, interviews typically don't start till late August/September.

1 hour ago, Futurepa0118 said:

Interviewed on 7/19 and they emailed saying we would hear back within 2 weeks of interviewing, but I still haven't heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat? When should I follow up? 

I saw on other forums that Salus received an unusually large amount of applications this year (1500+) and they only have 60 slots available. Which is always sad to hear for those trying to get in. The admissions team stated they're working through them but it'll be a little longer. 

45 minutes ago, futurepatobi said:

Hey guys!! I haven’t heard back from them since late June regarding the Application Acknowledgement email. I wanted to know if I’m missing something like if there is a supplemental application or we had to submit a fee? (Because I don’t recall doing any of those besides my CASPA application) Thanks!! 

Nope it was just the CASPA app and fee! No additional fee or supplemental app 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...