2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jblacknik said:

Hi! Submitted my application on 6/9, received my application acknowledgement on 6/13, and received an interview invite that same day! Interviewing mid July😊

Congratulations, good luck! Great to hear that they're starting to send out invites.

6 minutes ago, PA4eva5 said:

Hey all! I am an applicant applying from Georgia! Is the area of this program safe to live in? 

Hey! So I live in PA, not too far from the campus, but overall, it’s not a bad place to live. I think out of the surrounding areas, it’s a bit safer in terms of crime rates. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, FuturePASAlex said:

I don't get it. I was verified/acknowledged by the University on 5/16 and still haven't heard anything. Per their average scores I have above average stats. 

I submitted around same time and haven’t heard anything either other than just random spam emails from them about their program. I know they view things holistically so not sure if they’re just taking a while to go through all the applications. 

On 6/15/2023 at 9:14 PM, jblacknik said:

Hi! Submitted my application on 6/9, received my application acknowledgement on 6/13, and received an interview invite that same day! Interviewing mid July😊

Very excited to say that I received an acceptance email this afternoon! I was notified a few hours after my interview, so it was a very quick turn around time. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle, stay positive😁

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jblacknik said:

Very excited to say that I received an acceptance email this afternoon! I was notified a few hours after my interview, so it was a very quick turn around time. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle, stay positive😁

Congratulations, that’s so amazing! You must be so happy!!!

14 hours ago, jblacknik said:

That is so exciting!! Congratulations! About how many people were at the interview and how was your experience? I am interviewing on August 2nd

2 hours ago, futurepa1813 said:

That is so exciting!! Congratulations! About how many people were at the interview and how was your experience? I am interviewing on August 2nd

Thank you so much! There were about 15 of us there and I had a great experience. This was my first ever interview, so I was very nervous going into it, but the faculty is very informative and supportive throughout the entire day! 

• 2 weeks later...