2023-2024 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

24 minutes ago, futurepasb said:

i applied june 2023 and never heard anything. does anyone know when they will send rejections, or do they just kinda ghost applicants?

I attended their virtual info session and they said that they send their official denials when they have completed their last interview session. They are currently still interviewing applicants. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

for those wondering: i’m a current student & my faculty advisor told me a few weeks ago that the new class is full. i assume that means they’re done interviewing & will just continue pulling from the waitlist if people end up declining their acceptances. congrats to everyone who has already been accepted! hope you’re ready for some FUN!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 12:19 AM, weezywink said:

for those wondering: i’m a current student & my faculty advisor told me a few weeks ago that the new class is full. i assume that means they’re done interviewing & will just continue pulling from the waitlist if people end up declining their acceptances. congrats to everyone who has already been accepted! hope you’re ready for some FUN!

What if they haven’t sent you any emails…no interview or denial?

• 1 month later...