2023-2024 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, prePAEmily said:

The supplemental fee is supposed to be $75 but my application portal is asking me to submit $150? Did anyone else have this problem? I am only applying to one campus.

I sent a message about this, too, over the weekend. I paid my $75 application fee on 5/26 and got an email stating it was received. Then yesterday, I checked the portal, and I had a message stating I needed to pay the fee again. I am only applying to the Philadelphia campus. I am so confused!

Waiting to hear back. I think it's an error.

Edited by kaba29
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kaba29 said:

I sent a message about this, too, over the weekend. I paid my $75 application fee on 5/26 and got an email stating it was received. Then yesterday, I checked the portal, and I had a message stating I needed to pay the fee again. I am only applying to the Philadelphia campus. I am so confused!

I checked the portal and its definitely an error because I paid my fee back in May and the bar is at 4/7. Now its asking for $75 again. I just emailed them, waiting to hear back.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kaba29 said:

i had the same problem! i emailed them and haven’t heard back yet! 

• Like 2

They just emailed stating: 

Thank you for your email, We are currently experiencing a technical issue causing your incorrect application/payment status. We are working to resolve this issue. Please disregard the missing fee link if you have already paid the PCOM institutional application fee.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, kmj04 said:

Thank you for your email, We are currently experiencing a technical issue causing your incorrect application/payment status. We are working to resolve this issue. Please disregard the missing fee link if you have already paid the PCOM institutional application fee.

I got this too

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kmj04 said:

My portal was updated, I think they fixed it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...