2023-2024 Application Cycle

14 hours ago, iwillbeaPA said:

I interviewed with Professor Moore. I believe we had to make an account for the portal when we did the supplemental but I'm not 100% sure I'm remembering that correctly

got it. I kind of want to email to get a status update, but they said to give it two weeks. I'm assuming it's going to be a no, but the wait is killing me lol. 

1 hour ago, SharanK said:

So far everyone that has been accepted, are most of you still juniors in undergrad, like first-time applicants, or did most of you take a gap year/apply in your senior year? And stats would be appreciated if possible 🙂

I was accepted and this is my first time applying. I am a post bac though, I have been out of college about 2 years now.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SharanK said:

So far everyone that has been accepted, are most of you still juniors in undergrad, like first-time applicants, or did most of you take a gap year/apply in your senior year? And stats would be appreciated if possible 🙂

I took a gap year after undergrad to work and get more PCE. It was my first time applying too.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 3:02 PM, SharanK said:

I applied around 1 year post grad and I'm a first time applicant as well.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, sjs1118 said:

Hey everyone! I interviewed and this thread has me a tad confused with how they reach out with a decision. Are they calling, or emailing? East Falls

When I was accepted to EF, I received an email stating “An update about your application is available” and they provide a link to their portal where you login to view the decision. Honestly, it’s a very anxiety inducing way to find out about an acceptance 😅

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Salamander said:

When I was accepted to EF, I received an email stating “An update about your application is available” and they provide a link to their portal where you login to view the decision. Honestly, it’s a very anxiety inducing way to find out about an acceptance 😅

Hahaha yeah PCOM did that too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey y’all, I was accepted to TJU East falls and was super psyched. I recently saw the attrition rate jumped from 7% to 13% and now 19% in the last 3 years and am kind of scared. Does anyone have any insight to why it’s so high and is this a bad sign? I just got off a waitlist at another program and am starting to second guess things now 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 4:43 PM, PARonnie31 said:

Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist for the nj campus yet? I’ve been on it since November but still hoping for the best!

Are you on the interview waitlist or the post-interview waitlist? I have been on the interview waitlist since October.

On 1/12/2024 at 4:32 PM, RoadtoPA18 said:

Hey y’all, I was accepted to TJU East falls and was super psyched. I recently saw the attrition rate jumped from 7% to 13% and now 19% in the last 3 years and am kind of scared. Does anyone have any insight to why it’s so high and is this a bad sign? I just got off a waitlist at another program and am starting to second guess things now 

Current student in clinical-there's a reason why the attrition rate is so high. Absolutely RUN from this program, biggest mistake of my life coming here. 99% of my dwindling classmates are miserable 

• Sad 1

On 1/31/2024 at 4:30 PM, FloridagirlyPA said:

Current student in clinical-there's a reason why the attrition rate is so high. Absolutely RUN from this program, biggest mistake of my life coming here. 99% of my dwindling classmates are miserable 

Would you be willing to elaborate on this ? Curious as I am deciding .

• Like 1