2023-2024 Application Cycle

Interviewed 2 days ago for the Voorhees campus and just got an email last night that I was accepted!! My interview was virtual with a faculty member. I felt super comfortable during it and it was 20-30 mins tops. I will be in fact accepting the offer to the program, so hopefully I can meet new people on here who also were accepted too:) Good luck to everyone!

• Like 2

I received my acceptance from the Voorhees campus via email yesterday after interviewing on Monday! I will most likely be attending this program. Would love to connect with the entering class:) Best of luck to everyone still going through the application process!

Edited by PrePA1124
  • Like 2

Just got the call that I was accepted at the East Falls campus! I interviewed yesterday so that was a quick turnaround lol. So excited, would love to connect with anyone else who is going. 

Good luck to everyone! My interviewer said October was just the start of their interview season so don’t give up hope if you haven’t heard anything yet.

6 hours ago, RoadtoPA18 said:

Just got the call that I was accepted at the East Falls campus! I interviewed yesterday so that was a quick turnaround lol. So excited, would love to connect with anyone else who is going. 

Good luck to everyone! My interviewer said October was just the start of their interview season so don’t give up hope if you haven’t heard anything yet.

I was also accepted to the east falls campus, would love to connect!

On 10/6/2023 at 1:45 PM, PrePA1124 said:

I received my acceptance from the Voorhees campus via email yesterday after interviewing on Monday! I will most likely be attending this program. Would love to connect with the entering class:) Best of luck to everyone still going through the application process!

Hey, I plan to attend this program too! Any ideas as to whether there is a FB group yet?

3 hours ago, remyy said:

hi! i'm interviewing for center city next week and i'm a nervous wreck! does anyone have any tips on the interview? was it one on one? how long? pls pls pls help! thank u!!!

The actual interview part was 1:1 and only 30 minutes long (20 min they ask you questions, 10 min for you to ask them questions). It was pretty relaxed so just be yourself!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Aisthom09 said:

I just got a zoom interview for the EF campus. Can anyone please tell me their interview experience or how it was set up?

Thank You

It's a 1 on 1 interview with a faculty member that lasts about 30-40 minutes, it was very laid back and conversational and they truly just want to get to know you

Edited by Salamander