2023-2024 Application Cycle

Hi guys! I interviewed with jefferson for the center city campus on 9/5 and was accepted on 9/14!! very excited!! i enjoyed the interview experience a lot and everyone was very friendly! i've interviewed at a few other programs and this has been one of my favorites! the director gave a welcome session to start it off where he gave info on the program and we all introduced ourselves. then they told us our interview times (20-30 min session with a faculty member) between 10am-12pm(? i'm not sure what the time range was exactly) then after the interviews they do a q&a with current students. i had downtime between events in my schedule which was nice! good luck everyone!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, PrePACS said:

Hi guys! I interviewed with jefferson for the center city campus on 9/5 and was accepted on 9/14!! very excited!! i enjoyed the interview experience a lot and everyone was very friendly! i've interviewed at a few other programs and this has been one of my favorites! the director gave a welcome session to start it off where he gave info on the program and we all introduced ourselves. then they told us our interview times (20-30 min session with a faculty member) between 10am-12pm(? i'm not sure what the time range was exactly) then after the interviews they do a q&a with current students. i had downtime between events in my schedule which was nice! good luck everyone!!

Thank you for the interview info! I’m interviewing Oct 3 and was very curious how it was going to be administered. Congrats on your acceptance! Did you get an email or call acceptance ?

4 hours ago, PAapplicant123456789999 said:

I applied 6/21, got an email yesterday that my app is under review

how do I know which campus its for??

You can look on your CASPA application. If you go to “add program” and look up Thomas Jefferson—there are 3 programs. The one you applied to will have a little envelope on the left instead of an add button indicating to applied to it. 

11 minutes ago, tookiki said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed this morning for the Voorhees campus and just got a call this afternoon that I was accepted!! My interview was virtual with a faculty member. I felt very comfortable during it. Good luck to you all!

Congratulations!!! I interview with Voorhees next week, it’s my top school so I’m glad to hear it was comfortable & they give decisions quickly! 

On 9/22/2023 at 5:42 PM, 2023prepa said:

Congratulations!!! I interview with Voorhees next week, it’s my top school so I’m glad to hear it was comfortable & they give decisions quickly! 

Good luck!!! It was one-on-one with a faculty member. Very relaxed and more of a conversation than a formal interview! You will do great!! 

• Like 1