Yale 23-24 App cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Current student here, just wanted to say good luck to those of you applying this cycle! We'll be doing a series of student takeovers on our program IG page this summer (@yale_paprogram) to give you a sense of what life at Yale is like. Feel free to ask the students your questions; faculty are not monitoring the page, and engaging with us won't affect your application in any way so don't be shy! 

Edited by nycpa2
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, side question-- 

I'm considering applying next cycle, however out of all the schools I am applying to, Yale in-person is the only one that requires the GRE. 😅

Does anyone know if they are considering getting rid of it, especially since their online counterpart does not require it? 

I would love to apply, however paying the money to take the GRE for one school alone has me wavering. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, CharmanUltraSoftie said:

I haven't, I wonder if emails that our apps are under review gets sent out. If so i haven't gotten that either

I haven't received anything since the initial email stating they received my application and if selected for an interview, we will hear from them in the fall. Looking at last year's thread, it seems like the first interview invites went out around mid Sept. I am thinking we won't hear anything until then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 11:41 AM, PrePA2009 said:

Got an interview invite this morning! Signed up for Oct 17th 🙂 

On 9/8/2023 at 10:19 AM, futureobgynpa said:

Just got an interview invite as well! Signed up for 9/26, best of luck to everyone 🙂

Hey congratulations to y’all! If one or both of you don’t mind me asking, but when did you submit your application?

• 2 weeks later...