2023-2024 Application Cycle - Knoxville

On 12/6/2023 at 3:54 PM, PA4eva5 said:

Has anyone else received an email saying “Although you were not in the top 40 this month you are still being considered for the program” email ??

They said at my interview that they will be doing more interviews after the new year. I think that email means you still have a chance of getting an interview invite!!

On 9/15/2023 at 3:44 PM, FuturePA4557 said:

Hey! Current student. We are on Probation but it was for small things that have been fixed. Next review is in March 2025. From my understanding there were some changes at ARC in leadership. We are a new program but lots of programs have been on probation. Just a matter of making those changes to get off! 

I wouldn't say small. The leadership has changed. The school did suffer several standard concerns through ARC-PA. they do have a plan in place to remediate that. but I wouldn't say its minor.

On 12/20/2023 at 2:50 PM, PAmedlife said:

If there are any current student or people who live near by who could let me know about good apartments in the area please LMK. I am looking for 65 or less per person, open to roommates. 

Hi! Current student here. I live at Greystone Summit and love it. Relatively affordable. There are two other Greystone properties that are very similar. All properties are less than 10 min from campus. Many people live at Tapestry at Turkey Creek, which is less than 10 min away from school in a different direction. Generally, I suggest looking in the Hardin Valley area or Farragut area. I strongly suggest finding a place in which you don't have to get on the interstate (I-40) to get to the school. ALSO - many places have waitlists so don't drag your feet finding a place!

Edited by pactobe25

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 7:14 PM, futurepashams89 said:

Hii,

I received an interview for 1/18. Can someone please share their experience? What was the interview like? Anything would be appreciated. TYY!!

Very chill and laid back. Felt like they really were trying to get to know me. Was the most genuine interview I had out of all my schools. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed this program during my interview, and it seems like everyone else felt the same. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back! I have all the nerves while waiting to hear back.

Stats: GPA 4.0, 1000 PCE, 2000 Leadership, 100 volunteer, GRE 310, LORs: 1 PA, 1 Employer, 1 Professor

So for whoever else does interviews here, this is how the interview is set up.

7:40 Check in

8:00-9:00 Introduction by the Director of Medical Science

Group A: Group tours from 9-10:30 and interviews 10:30-12

Group B: Interviews 9-10:30 and group tours 10:30-12

Lunch was provided by Brown Bag in cafeteria

Interviews were 2 interviewers on 1. In mine, it was more of a conversational style interview. Let me know if you have questions!