2023-2024 Application Cycle - Knoxville

10 minutes ago, futurepafromsc said:

They’re Accreditation-Continued, correct? Why would that worry anyone?

Hey! Current student. We are on Probation but it was for small things that have been fixed. Next review is in March 2025. From my understanding there were some changes at ARC in leadership. We are a new program but lots of programs have been on probation. Just a matter of making those changes to get off! 

Edited by FuturePA4557
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2023 at 2:44 PM, FuturePA4557 said:

Hey! Current student. We are on Probation but it was for small things that have been fixed. Next review is in March 2025. From my understanding there were some changes at ARC in leadership. We are a new program but lots of programs have been on probation. Just a matter of making those changes to get off! 

Thank you! I have heard about the changes in leadership as well. How do you like the program as a student?

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 9:10 PM, FuturePA201 said:

I interviewed 9/21 and have not heard back yet!

I just received an email from the program, with no decision yet, asking me to write an essay as follow-up to the interview. Prompt is “describe a time….” They emailed it to me last night, Friday at 4:29pm, and are asking for a response by Monday? Kinda weird anybody experience this before? I never had this happen before 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 11:39 AM, PAlife7882 said:

My interview is in a month too! For anyone that’s done the interview before, what was the format? How was it?

Interview is like most others. It's in person, starts with an info session and then goes to individual interviews with a few faculty members (just one interview with multiple faculty members in the room). No group interview. They also give you a tour and lunch with current students. Everyone was super nice!