2023-2024 Application Cycle - Knoxville

46 minutes ago, hart2hart said:

Interview is like most others. It's in person, starts with an info session and then goes to individual interviews with a few faculty members (just one interview with multiple faculty members in the room). No group interview. They also give you a tour and lunch with current students. Everyone was super nice!

Ok cool thank you!!

17 hours ago, hart2hart said:

Does anyone know what the timeline is like for hearing back after interviews? The interview day made me actually really want to go here 😅

Someone at the interview mentioned it takes up to 2 weeks but idk how they knew that. I agree tho, i felt the same way about the interview and it made me want to go there too despite the accreditation-probation status.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoadtoPASchool2001 said:

Someone at the interview mentioned it takes up to 2 weeks but idk how they knew that. I agree tho, i felt the same way about the interview and it made me want to go there too despite the accreditation-probation status.

I asked Amy Reed during the interview day and she said that we will hear back within 2 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, PAlife7882 said:

How does the accreditation-probation status work? If you go to school here and they lose their accreditation status in 2025, could you not be able to become a PA even after you’re already a student? 

no it doesn't work like that. If they accredited in any way while you are in school there you are eligible to take the PANCE. It really doesn't matter that much, it's kinda just little administrative errors that make it probationary.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...