2023-2024 George Washington University

2 minutes ago, ATCtoPADC said:

I read in previous posts that they wait until the end of the month to make decisions so I would imagine people are going to get acceptance calls today or tomorrow 

I’m not sure about the decisions from the 10/24 interview but I had mine yesterday and they said decisions will be out on November 15th and if waitlisted everyone will hear back on December 12th. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bbpa17 said:

Are interview invites still going out?

I remember during interviews they said they did September interviews on multiple dates, then accepted some the first Monday of October.

I interviewed the first date in October and haven’t heard back yet, expecting something Monday as they said they do a review at the end of each month. I believe they said they were doing 3 months of interviews because the deadline was 10/1. I think you could still hear back.

1 hour ago, Medicinedreamz said:

😭I am afraid …. This is my only chance.

I havent received the interview invite yet. They must have selected all their candidates by now😭

Don’t lose hope my friend. I just checked if they have any more unfilled interview dates and they do! Keep your hopes up!

IMG_3007.jpeg

Edited by cocopuffs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PAdreams23 said:

Just got an invite a few hours ago! I applied pretty early on 5/31, so it goes to show not all hope is lost 🙂 They offered me 2 potential dates and I took the earlier one which after my signup has only 1 spot left. The second date had a handful of spots left.

Congratulations! May ask if the dates available were late November/December?