2023-2024 George Washington University

20 hours ago, Chaoticscissortail said:

Nope, but it feels like a lot of schools are running behind. I've been wondering if the ARC-PA crack down earlier this year freaked schools out enough they are a behind on interviews? 

i’ve heard some talk about this in general and i kinda hope it’s true cause this waiting period feels so long haha

3 hours ago, dianenguyen said:

to those who received an interview invite, would y'all be willing to share when you received the "application under review" email? i received it July 27th and i feel sooo disheartened having not heard back

I got the 'under review' email 6/23 and received an interview invite on 8/30 for a September interview date. GW is rolling and my interview group was the first to receive invites, so if your application was completed later they may not have gotten to you quite yet.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dianenguyen said:

to those who received an interview invite, would y'all be willing to share when you received the "application under review" email? i received it July 27th and i feel sooo disheartened having not heard back

I got the same email literally the same day and have also not heard anything back yet. They might have only done first round so far! I’m hoping that’s the case 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skycon1998 said:

Does anyone know if they’ve pretty much filled their class already? I know it’s late to apply, but they keep emailing and texting me about the deadline to submit and I don’t know if it’s worth it or if it’s just a money grab. 

So they told us that they do a review of applicants at the end of every month. So their first one will be tomorrow for everyone that interviewed in September, nobody has received a decision yet. They do interviews until mid-December, so you could try! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GWUPA26 said:

Those of you who already interviewed: how was it? what type of questions did they ask? Did they say when you will hear back? 

I'm interviewing soon in October and I'm pretty nervous! 

It’s a pretty long day. It went well, tons of impressive faculty, you get to learn a lot about the school through the day and get to ask plenty of questions. It is MMI format which you probably know, just a blend of everything! Practice ethics/situational/behavior questions! You’ve got this! They said we should hear back at the end of your interview month as that is when they do reviews 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2023 at 7:30 PM, RDNPrePA said:

It’s a pretty long day. It went well, tons of impressive faculty, you get to learn a lot about the school through the day and get to ask plenty of questions. It is MMI format which you probably know, just a blend of everything! Practice ethics/situational/behavior questions! You’ve got this! They said we should hear back at the end of your interview month as that is when they do reviews 

for each MMI station, do you spend the whole time answering the question or do they have followup questions?