2023-2024 George Washington University

4 minutes ago, dianenguyen said:

was the interview invite sent via email? or was there anything on the portal?

The invite was sent via email and gave the option to pick from 3 different virtual interview dates. My portal still says “your application is under review”. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, PAdreams23 said:

Dang I hope they’re not reviewing apps in perfect linear order of submission date then. I submitted 5/31 so if the review is linear by submission date I’m screwed 😞

Hold on to hope!! I applied here last year (currently reapplying) and got an interview later in the cycle even though they had sent out invites earlier to people who had applied later than I did. I’m sure it’s a relatively linear process, but remember they only select a small number of candidates for each interview, so I bet there is a lot of looking back over the entire pool to see who best matches what they are looking for. No news is still good news!!!

• Like 4