2023-2024 Cycle NOVA Ft Lauderdale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 11:06 AM, question1234 said:

Hi! just received interview invite and first available was in january - do you know if they are interviewing to add to waitlist at that point or they will still be looking to fill their class? I'll be flying there and don't want to go all the way there if they are just interviewing me to put me on the waitlist! lmk thanks!

They also had online options!

On 10/11/2023 at 1:45 PM, hart2hart said:

I know that they started interviews not super long ago, maybe a few weeks. I have an interview next Thursday in person! Has anyone interviewed that has some insight on what the process is like?

Hi! I recently interviewed! It starts off with a little info session. Then you have a group discussion. Later on you break off for your individual which are 20-30 minutes (but goes suuuuper fast). Afterwards you go with the students and they give you a tour and just chat with you.

9 hours ago, Brooke09 said:

Hi! I recently interviewed! It starts off with a little info session. Then you have a group discussion. Later on you break off for your individual which are 20-30 minutes (but goes suuuuper fast). Afterwards you go with the students and they give you a tour and just chat with you.

Do you have any advice or tips on how to prepare for the group discussion?

• 2 weeks later...