2023-2024 Cycle NOVA Ft Lauderdale

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 6:37 PM, kcc56 said:

I have not received a confirmation email. I submitted verified 5/24. but I went to their info session and the admission director said they wont be sending anything out for supplementals till 6/10

Thanks for letting us know! I was verified in late May, but I haven’t received an email from Nova saying they received my application. Has anyone received an email from Nova?

Hello guys! So currently they have 3 classes of students (c/o 2023, 2024, and 2025) right now so you probably won't hear anything until after the c/o 2023 graduates. I'm in the program now and here was my timeline:

Applied through CASPA by 5/16

Supplemental app 6/8

Received interview email 8/18 (they send a mass email with a link to sign up for dates first-come basis starting early Sept)

Interview date 10/6 

Obviously things can change year by year but just wanted to let you all know so you have a rough idea of the timeline to expect info. Good luck!! Feel free to reach out with any particular questions 🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gatorsfan said:

Hi everyone, I submitted 5/29 but haven't received the supplemental application link yet. Has everyone received theirs? 

I submitted 5/31 and received the supplemental application link Friday afternoon! My friend who applied before me didn't receive a link yet as well. I know they said it can take up to a week so I would reach out this weekend if you still haven't received the link. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my supplemental applications for all 4 Nova campuses last Sunday and all still say action required. It says they don’t have CASPA, GRE, and letters of rec. But obviously they have CASPA since they sent me the email to do the supplemental and I can see in CASPA that they received my GRE scores. How long does it take for everything to be complete and not say action required?

• 2 weeks later...