ECU 2023-2024 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DGrenades said:

Hello, were you able to navigate the portal to be on the waitlist? I could not find the alternate list. 

I got an email today notifying me that a decision has been made and the portal gas been updated. I logged in and accepted the waitlist offer (sighs). At least it’s not a rejection. Hoping that a spot becomes available.

19 hours ago, 68WEMTto65DPAC said:

I got an email today notifying me that a decision has been made and the portal gas been updated. I logged in and accepted the waitlist offer (sighs). At least it’s not a rejection. Hoping that a spot becomes available.

What tab was it under? I also got the email but cannot find it in the portal, so filled out the one that was linked in the email. 

43 minutes ago, 68WEMTto65DPAC said:

Congratulations!! You're going to be a PA! Did you get notified by email or phone call?

They called me! I’m waiting for an email with everything but it seems like it takes time. So you’d definitely probably get a phone call before an email. Also my phone call came up as spam risk lol

6 minutes ago, futurepadlj said:

They called me! I’m waiting for an email with everything but it seems like it takes time. So you’d definitely probably get a phone call before an email. Also my phone call came up as spam risk lol

Of course it had to come up as spam risk lol! Good to know and congratulations again!

• 1 month later...