ECU 2023-2024 cycle

Just received an email today 06/02 stating: Thank you for your application to the Department of Physician Assistant Studies at East Carolina University.  Your application has been received by our program and verified in CASPA.

I applied on 05/17.

Good luck to everyone in this cycle! 🧡

Edited by kmj04
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 8:37 AM, NonTradHopeful said:

Just curious but under the ECU PA Program there are threads with accepted students for future years, while also having threads for future years for those yet to be accepted? I am not sure what to think of this. Can anyone explain for those unaware of how ECU runs their PA program?

I don't see threads for accepted students for future years. There are threads for the classes of '24 and '25, but that means the year of graduation. So those who started in '22 will graduate in '24 so they are the class of 2024. Those starting this year applied and were accepted last year making them the class of 2025. Not sure if that's what you meant.

Edited by 68Whereisthewhiskey
grammar

Hi guys! I submitted my application on 5/31. I received a confirmation email from ECU on 6/2 as well, stating my application was received and verified. 

I completed the grad school application ahead of time on 5/24, but just received an email today stating they’ve received it. Is this a normal timeline? Or did others receive this email soon after submitting? I’m worried this means my application was received over a month later than intended. 

Edited by futurePA2891

43 minutes ago, futurePA2891 said:

Hi guys! I submitted my application on 5/31. I received a confirmation email from ECU on 6/2 as well, stating my application was received and verified. 

I completed the grad school application ahead of time on 5/24, but just received an email today stating they’ve received it. Is this a normal timeline? Or did others receive this email soon after submitting? I’m worried this means my application was received over a month later than intended. 

I was reading through their website and it said we would all receive an email from an advisor. That is who will be helping us with the process! I think they are just now starting to begin the process of looking at apps in order of which they were received!

Edited by PA4eva5

Hey all, Got an interview invite for the 21rst. Looking for anyone looking to do mock interviews with me on zoom or some video app. I also had no luck finding information from previous interviews at ECU.

If anyone has a previous thread they look at I'd love to read about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 10:40 AM, page92 said:

Hey all, Got an interview invite for the 21rst. Looking for anyone looking to do mock interviews with me on zoom or some video app. I also had no luck finding information from previous interviews at ECU.

If anyone has a previous thread they look at I'd love to read about it.

Saw 2 people who received interview invites for 7/21 (congrats!!) - I was curious if yall were in state or OOS? Was also curious around when the above person submitted their application? Thanks in advance!! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...