2023-2024 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 8:28 PM, caitnenn said:

Is there an essay with the supplemental application, or is it just the $100 fee?

Yes there's a document with a series of short answer (250 word) questions you have to answer once you pay the $100 fee. They'll email it to you once you give the fee. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got an acceptance to another program and I am actually very excited! Luckily I won’t have to deal with this program or the students. This program has a lot of spying on their forum. Last year the students would reach out to the administration and admissions team and tell them what they read here on the platform. If you ask any questions on here they will say you’re anxious and report you to the administration. I wanted to warn you guys before you ask any questions on here they are spying for sure.

They don’t like you asking questions on here, you have to reach out to the program only. Which is weird…? Just be careful on this forum.

Edited by RYRY4LIFE

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 8:49 PM, RYRY4LIFE said:

I got an acceptance to another program and I am actually very excited! Luckily I won’t have to deal with this program or the students. This program has a lot of spying on their forum. Last year the students would reach out to the administration and admissions team and tell them what they read here on the platform. If you ask any questions on here they will say you’re anxious and report you to the administration. I wanted to warn you guys before you ask any questions on here they are spying for sure.

They don’t like you asking questions on here, you have to reach out to the program only. Which is weird…? Just be careful on this forum.

Congratulations on being accepted to a program.  I can assure you then when we have the time to hop on this forum it is simply to help people and we do not spy.  We are pretty busy studying non stop so I just wanted to set the record straight.  Good luck with your program, enjoy the acceptance and please move on posting negative things about our school.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 7:06 PM, stanfordpas2023 said:

Congratulations on being accepted to a program.  I can assure you then when we have the time to hop on this forum it is simply to help people and we do not spy.  We are pretty busy studying non stop so I just wanted to set the record straight.  Good luck with your program, enjoy the acceptance and please move on posting negative things about our school.

Unfortunately not true at all. One of your own admissions counselor reached out by email in a very snarky/rude way because I had posted about not receiving a decision after months and months of waiting on this forum. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 9:26 AM, jill123 said:

Starting a thread for the 2023-2024 cycle! I received confirmation from the school that my supplemental application was received by email yesterday 5/5.

What does the confirmation say? I am unsure if I received a confirmation for my supplemental application that I sent at the beginning of this month. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 12:09 PM, ventana said:

Folks - this is a public forum.  Of course the program is looking at it.

They are doing more than looking at it. They are making decisions based on the forum. I am just warning people. I am not doing anything inappropriate or insidious. The students are watching the forum and reporting their opinions to the admissions committee. This has been found out by multiple applicants. The students are not using facts but their opinions on members and possible candidates. I am not breaking rules, I am simple informing the new applicants of the fact that students are reporting their opinions of what they read on the forum to the admissions committee members.

39 minutes ago, RYRY4LIFE said:

They are doing more than looking at it. They are making decisions based on the forum. I am just warning people. I am not doing anything inappropriate or insidious. The students are watching the forum and reporting their opinions to the admissions committee. This has been found out by multiple applicants. The students are not using facts but their opinions on members and possible candidates. I am not breaking rules, I am simple informing the new applicants of the fact that students are reporting their opinions of what they read on the forum to the admissions committee members.

This is getting out of hand.  Our program does not make decisions based on what is on this forum, how would that be fair since all applicants are not on this forum.   You continue to post negative comments about this program.  You got into pa school, please move on